Friday, November 6, 2015

New Pattern . . .

You may have noticed that I have been on leave from this blog.
Life happens.
This last year has been an adventure I didn't see coming.
But nothing . . . it seems . . . can keep me from my sewing room and machines.
So let me share with you some of the things I've been doing in the last year.

But not all at once . . . Let's do it in small doses.
First, a new pattern.
Ta Da!!!
This flirty skirt apron is easy to finish with minimal gathers!
She doesn't take a ton of fabric, either.
You will look smashing for Tea & Crumpets or Milk & Cookies.
Great for gift giving. Who wouldn't want to wear this cute apron?!

Here's another color way:
The pattern is available in paper or instant download over at my Etsy Shop. Give her a try . . . She won't disappoint!

Stayed tuned for the next update of what I have been creating this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment