Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Aprons, Aprons, Aprons

I have not been blogging for awhile.
I have been SEWING and SEWING and SEWING.

Among other things, Aprons and more Aprons . . .

I was sewing samples to send to the

International Quilt Market 2013 in Portland, Oregon.

I lived in Portland for 15 years so I wish I could have gone.

But the next best thing was sending aprons!

Here are some of the samples ----

Lime Rickey 
with some new Buttons and  fresh Fabric from Riley Blake!


Strawberry Licorice
Fun stripes & dots and . . . 


a new Halloween fabric!


Punch and Cookies
Look at all these versions!!



You just gotta love that flower!


And FINALLY . . . 

Blue Daiquiri
. . . Sure doesn't have to be all blue


Whew! That's enough for now.
Next time I'll show you the latest Jade's Ruffle Skirt. Stay tuned . . . 


1 comment: