Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adrea's Apron

I've busy since that last post. Lots of things going on at home to disrupt pattern making but I'm back at it!
The result is a new apron pattern.
My good friend Andrea used to wear a ruffle apron that I seriously coveted!
It was so cute!
I got over it by making my own.
The result is Andrea's Apron.
This one is made with Cosmo Cricket's new fabric line Circa 1934 by Moda.

The new pattern for Andrea's Apron is another Pattern that Teaches.
The tips and tutorials for this pattern teach the following skills:
Binding the Apron top
Attaching Straps
Terrific Top Stitching

Look for the tips and tutorials in this blog on the tutorials page.

The Pattern includes a full size cutting guide for the apron top and facing, 
an illustration for laying out the fabric and complete details for construction.
It sells for $9 and can be ordered by emailing sewmuchgood@gmail.com.

Andrea was a kitchen fashion-eesta in her ruffle apron.
You could be one, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment